15 – 26 DEC 2019
12 Days 10 Nights
Date of Departure: 15 Dec 2019
Date of Arrival: 26 Dec 2019
via Malaysian Airlines
Singapore → Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) → Jeddah
Madinah → Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) → Singapore
Makkah: Safwah Tower Hotel (★★★★★), 50m*
Madinah: Elaf Grand Majeedi (★★★★★), 50m*
* Walking distance to Masjidil Haram / Masjid Nabawi or similar hotels
Full board meals are provided – Far East Asian buffet dining daily at the hotel.
TBC (insyaAllah, an experienced guide from Alqudwah Academy)
|CHILD WITH BED||$3090||$3290||$3590|
|CHILD WITHOUT BED||$2690|
Child: 0 – 11 years old
Infant: 0 – 24 months old
• BOOKING CONDITIONS
○ All rates displayed, hotel and flight itineraries are subject to changes.
○ Umrah Visa application is subject to approval of Saudi Arabian Embassy in Singapore.
○ Deposit payment of $350 to be made upon registration
○ Full package payment must be made 30 days prior to departure date.
• Visa arrangement*
• Return flight and airport taxes
• Air conditioned transportation
• Free ihram (men) / mini-telekung (ladies)
• Free cabin bag and sling bag
• 5 litres of zam-zam water
• Exclusive medical card
* Please note that the Saudi government charges additional visa fees for individuals who have gone to Hajj / Umrah since October 2016.
○ Meningitis – Compulsory
○ Influenza / Pneumococcal – AdvisableThe vaccination fee is not included in this package.
• BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION FEE
All pilgrims applying for Umrah Visa in Singapore are required to undergo Biometric Registration & Verification Process. The process has to be completed via the appointed visa service center, VFS Tasheel, in Singapore.
Process is mandatory except for the following age: below 8 years old & above 80 years old. Upon registration of our Umrah package, Simply Umrah SG will assist pilgrims to book an appointment slot with VFS Tasheel. The fee will be $6.50 per person (appointment rate).
** Walk-in rates at $21.
• TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel insurance is not included in this package. Jemaah can purchase one on their own (recommended). Travel insurance may cost $50 – $200 per person subject to type of plans and insurer. Dates to apply for travel insurance: 15 Dec to 26 Dec 2019
• UMRAH COURSE
Umrah course will be conducted at Alqudwah Academy for 4 sessions (weekly). Course material will be provided. Date of commencement for the course will be updated in October.
Upon completion of deposit payment, we will require copies of passports of jemaah. We will set an appointment for you to come down to our office for us to make copies of the passports. Alternatively, you may scan and send it to us.